Sunday 6 November 2011

Business Travel in Scotland

Having to travel for business reasons can be a drag, as I am sure that many of you are aware. There are certain places that you need to be at certain times, and it seems as though the city that you are visiting ceases to exist. You rarely have the opportunity to break away from it all, and partake in the activities that you want to. I suppose this is why they call it a business trip, but I do believe that a balance between work and pleasure is essential to properly conduct a business. Regardless of what I think, I have noticed a certain trend, as a result of my numerous trips.


My company is not one that will book those cheap hotels that one often hears horror stories about, as they do realize that one must be relaxed in order to conduct business; I often wonder if this is a result of experience, or just general knowledge. Typically, whenever available, we prefer to book Hilton hotels, as they offer a high level of service for a reasonable price. For my trip to Scotland, I was pleased to be staying at the Strathclyde Hilton, which had one of the most amazing views that I have ever seen. If I had the opportunity to make my Holiday destination Scotland: I would again prefer to stay at the Strathclyde Hilton for the same reasons that our business uses them. Dependability becomes a big thing when you travel all the time. It not only ensures that all of your needs will be met, but it also provides a calming effect. One needs not worry about cancellations or anything along those lines. Thanks god for Hilton hotels and their superior customer service. In this day and age, it is difficult to compete with such a company that delivers such amazing services, but I am alright with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment